Global Pet Foods has been proudly serving the town of Calgary since 2015-08-25.
Specializing in natural, holistic & wholesome pet foods & supplements for every type of
pet from dogs and cats, to birds, small animals, and fish. We have the best selection of
healthy pet food, toys, and accessories. Our friendly staff will ensure that you get the
right pet product for your specific needs!
Available Job Opportunities
Sales Associate/Healthy Pet Specialist ABcalgary106 - 5149 Country Hills Blvd. NWPart Time View Details
Sales Associate/Healthy Pet Specialist106 - 5149 Country Hills Blvd. NW, calgary, ABStarting December 1, 2019Part Time403-454-7387Email StoreDescriptionEverything we do at global pet foods is based on the belief that caring for pets must include proper nutrition, care, play, and love. From cats and dogs to birds, fish, and other small animals, we specialise in a wide selection of natural and holistic pet food, treats and supplements, in addition to toys and other essential products that pet parents need.
Here at Global Pet foods you get the best of all worlds, working with some amazing pets and pet parents to ensure their health and well being, specialising in nutrition and holistic wellness for all pets. As well as being apart of an inclusive family owned business that brings family culture to the work place like no other.
If you’re an enthusiastic, energetic, self starter then Global Pet Foods is for you!
This job will include, but is not limited to:
- Pet Nutrition, Consultation and Product Knowledge.
- Selling and customer service.
- Opening/closing duties when required.
- Cleaning the store on a regular basis.
- Stocking and pricing.
- Receiving product. (Ability to lift up to 30lbs required)
- Display merchandising.
- Social media contribution.
- Active participation in all training and selling initiatives.
Qualities for success:
- Self-starter and uses good judgement in all situations.
- Experience with understanding retail operation concepts such as maintaining to store standards, cash handling, and merchandise presentation.
- Great work ethic, self initiative and independence.
- Dependable and punctual.
- Flexibility between both our Edgemont and Cambrian locations (less than a 15 min drive between them). You will be scheduled for both stores, not just the Edgemont location.
What we have to offer you:
- Great family work culture.
- Approx 20 hrs a week with opportunity for more in the new year.
- Lots of laughs!
- 25% discount, and a free food program! Apply NowOr apply in store.
Welcome to the family.Complete your registration by clicking here.From our family to yours.Join our Rewards Program to receive exclusive coupons, deals, and special offers.