Global Pet Foods has been proudly serving the town of Scarborough since 2007.
Specializing in natural, holistic & wholesome pet foods & supplements for every type of
pet from dogs and cats, to birds, small animals, and fish. We have the best selection of
healthy pet food, toys, and accessories. Our friendly staff will ensure that you get the
right pet product for your specific needs!
Available Job Opportunities
Part-Time Sales Associate ONSCARBOROUGH1900 Eglinton Ave. East, Unit E8 Part Time View Details
Part-Time Sales Associate 1900 Eglinton Ave. East, Unit E8 , SCARBOROUGH, ONStarting January 7, 2020Part Time416-759-3331Email StoreDescriptionResponsibilities:
.Receiving product/Replenishing Shelves
.Cashing out customers
.Handling Cash, Debit, Credit transactions
.Maintaining store cleanliness and safety
.Offer \"Carry Outs\" for customers
.Ensuring closing procedures are correct and accurate
.Must be able to lift up to 40lbs
.1 year retail experience (preferred) Apply Now
Store Manager ONSCARBOROUGH1900 Eglinton Ave. East, Unit E8 Full Time View Details
Store Manager1900 Eglinton Ave. East, Unit E8 , SCARBOROUGH, ONStarting January 20, 2020Full Time416-759-3331Email StoreDescriptionAre you a passionate pet person with a desire to help fellow pet owners provide the best nutrition possible for their pets? Would you enjoy seeing the difference your knowledge and advice can make in the overall health of household pets?
Global Pet Foods is currently seeking a Full-Time Store Manager in Scarborough at 1900 Eglinton Ave. E.!
The Store Manager will be responsible for all aspects of the daily operation of a Global Pet Foods location. General responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
• Providing excellent customer service & in-store experience
• Meet and exceed daily, weekly and monthly sales targets. Focus on improving store profitability.
• Effective staff management (overseeing 3-6 sales associates)
• Inventory management- anticipating demand for product and managing slow moving product effectively
• Implement merchandising plans
• Store cleanliness
• Undergoing frequent product training
• Representing Global Pet Foods at trade shows and events
• High school diploma or equivalent
• Willingness to work days, evenings, Saturdays and Sundays.
• Read, write and communicate in English
• Ability to lift 40 lbs regularly and stand for long periods of time
• Reliable transportation
• Team leadership experience, preferably in a retail setting
• Sales, retail or customer service experience
• Cash management experience
• Passion for animals-currently has a pet or pets.
• Strong communication, problem solving & numeracy skills
• Attention to detail
• Willingness to learn
• Committed, reliable, flexible, self-motivated
• Energetic, positive attitude, open to change
• Polite, respectful, trustworthy.
We thank you for your interest in Global Pet Foods!
To apply, please email Steve at firstname.lastname@example.org Apply Now
Welcome to the family.Complete your registration by clicking here.From our family to yours.Join our Rewards Program to receive exclusive coupons, deals, and special offers.